There are 2 current issues with the Smart Aware Add-in conflicting with TurningPoint 2008 (version 220.127.116.118).
1. The User is not able to select a participant list or use the drop down boxesto change theanswer values.
Once selected the drop down box collapses and doesn't allow the change.
If a participant list is selected at the time that the drop down is displayed it still doesn't load the list.
To work-around this issue the user is able to make these changes in Slide Sorter View or disable Aware following the steps below.
2. Responses can take a few seconds to show in the TurningPoint Response Counter on the Showbar.
To disable Smart Aware for PowerPoint do the following:
1. Click on the SMART Board icon on the task bar.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click on "Configure SMART Tools".
4. Click on "Ink Aware Program Settings".
5. Uncheck the "Aware Enabled" checkbox beside "Microsoft Powerpoint".
6. Click OK, OK.
7. Restart TurningPoint and run the slideshow.
Product Management and R&D are currently reviewing these issues.